Lachina Creative is a full-service creative agency made up of the highest caliber employees in design, page layout, project management, editing, and art and illustration.
Our ideal candidate is someone willing to learn and take on any task. Someone who is a self-starter, works flexibly, can prioritize, communicate effectively, and lead all project types, both big and small.
- Manages multiple and varied complex projects from inception through final product, which may include print and electronic publications, media, and/or illustration projects
- Oversees processes including design, copyediting, art production, layout, proofreading, indexing, interactive development, and/or video and media production
- Meets deadlines and maintains high standards of quality
- Possesses impeccable client service skills; contacts authors, publishers, and other clients frequently; coordinates freelancers
- Utilizes various computer programs (project management software, Word, Excel, and Web-based data systems) for the organization and tracking of projects
- Undergraduate degree preferably in English, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
- Attention to detail
- Editorial eye; strong grammar and spelling skills
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Sense of dedication and responsibility
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Knowledge of book production and/or media development process a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Familiarity with project management software a plus
- Familiarity with project management methodology a plus
Location: This is a remote position.
Benefits include: 401(k); paid holidays; vacation; and life, medical, and dental coverage.
Salary range: $36,000–$45,000
To apply, please submit your resume to Whitney Philipp, email@example.com, using ‘Lachina: Project Manager’ in the subject line.