We are currently seeking a Marketing coordinator that will be responsible for executing specific internal and external communications programs and marketing plans designed to increase awareness. The Coordinator is also responsible for basic desktop publishing tasks, creation and management of several databases, basic media interactions, assistance with marketing based event planning and coordination, web development, e- learning, social media management and the writing of marketing materials. The coordinator will also perform general clerical duties, more project management in nature. This person must be able to exercise excellent judgment in interactions with clients, media and other internal and external audiences, and be capable of acting independently to complete complex projects with minimal supervision and within deadlines. This is a strategic thinking position with the potential for tremendous career growth.
- A minimum of two year’s work experience in marketing & communications preferred
- Media relations or marketing/communications work experience preferably in a healthcare setting
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or equivalent required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to apply these in various situations
- Computer literacy, with demonstrated fluency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Salesforce and email marketing platforms
- Expertise in SEO highly preferred