Define content aspirations for Lachina’s art and media services and talents, and drive visual quality through various branding efforts and by interacting directly with clients to drive revenue. Under the direction of the Director of Production Services, support Account Managers by providing creative input and direction for visual elements used in projects and helps determine the style. Represent the client’s interest and vision by providing the direction and guidance necessary to enable the production team to execute. Allocates, coordinates, and plans resources in collaboration with relevant producers. Provide marketing functions and branding efforts across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to adapt to various artistic and creative styles and will be responsible for the development and delivery of creative explorations, treatments, pre-visualization, scripts, storyboards, motion or design tests, shoot planning, art direction, live-action and/or technical direction.
- Acutely aware of global design, media, and learning trends
- Partners with both internal teams and clients to ensure delivery of on-time, first-quality deliverables
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, visual, and presentation
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to excel succeed in tight timeframes
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exemplifies confidence and participates in customer presentations via Web presentations, conference calls, in person, etc., as needed to help define plan of action and project technical needs
- Solid knowledge of graphical design, illustrations, videos, 3D engines, mobile app development, website technology, etc., to provide creative input and direction for estimates and proposals
- Supports the Account Manager with collecting art and media requirements from customers
- Strong understanding of methods of optimizing art assets for adaptive learning, game engines, interactive educational products, and optimizing pipelines and processes
- Accurately interprets customer needs and their desired concepts
- Interprets market feedback from clients and works into project plan
- Translates customer needs into time, effort and resources to determine cost estimates used for bid proposals
- Provides input to influence decisions that balance quality and budget concerns as it relates to bids and proposals
- Inspires conceptual ideas through proof-of-concept, prototypes, mock-ups, etc., as needed for customers.
- Translates customer needs and clearly communicates direction to the Application & Media Development production team and unifies the vision.
- Collaborates with the Account Manager to define strategies for execution
- Turns internal and external client needs and objectives into solid creative strategies, both visually and conceptually
- Art/media liaison between client and Program Management and the production team:
- Participates in art/media related creative sessions and project launch meetings
- Creates project development milestones by working with department leads
- Determines specifications and project requirements (image size, dimensions, resolution, file format, etc.)
- Provides input in the selection of subject matter expert as it relates to media projects
- Documents requirements for subject matter experts as it relates to media projects
- Reviews, edits, and provides feedback for initial scripts and storyboards setting the standards and guidelines for the production team to execute
- Collaborates with the Application and Media Development production team on best practices for file handoffs to production for templating.
- Responsible for planning and developing high-quality promotional and sales material for all Lachina services (traditional publishing services, new media development, and educational technology), including online and print ads, and publicity/marketing collateral
- Standardizes branding efforts across the organization. Not limited to but includes templates for bid proposals, contracts, email signatures, presentation, websites, etc.
- Assist with educational product creation
- Interacts positively and effectively with all Lachina support teams
- Exemplifies excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and timely and efficient follow-up
- Performs other duties as requested